Pasta with Shrimp and Lemon
The complexity of a recipe: middle
Cooking time: 25 min
– 230g uncooked spaghetti
– 450g peeled and deveined large shrimps
– 2 tablespoons Korvel Extra Virgin olive oil
– 3 tablespoons drained capers
– ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
– 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 2 cups baby spinach
– ½ teaspoon salt
Boil pasta following package’s instructions.
Add shrimp into a pan, cook for 3 minutes or until they are done and put aside.
Drain & place pasta in a large bowl. Add the shripms, basil, capers, extra virgin oil and lemon juice.
Combine well and Serve!
Tip: Before serving, place about ½ cup chopped spinach on top of each plate.
Enjoy your meal!