Greek Pizza with Kalamata Olives and Feta
The complexity of a recipe: light
Cooking time: 40 min
– 1 package pizza dough
– 2 grated tomatoes
– ½ cup chopped green pepper
– 15 Korvel Kalamata Pitted Olives in slices
– 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
– ½ cup crumbled feta
– 3 or 4 chopped fresh basil leaves
– ½ teaspoon oregano
– 4 tablespoons Korvel Extra Virgin olive oil
– salt, pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit / 200 degrees Celsius
Spread tomato sauce over the pizza and add ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon oregano, the chopped basil leaves and 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Place toppings evenly over the pizza, beginning with shredded mozzarella, followed by chopped green pepper, kalamata olives and lastly, the feta.
Bake the pizza until it becomes crusty and the cheese is golden (about 25 minutes).
For extra taste add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the toppings.
Slice and ready to serve!