The complexity of a recipe: light
Cooking time: 25min
– 200g couscous
– 1 zucchini cut into cubes
– 1 yellow pepper cut into cubes
– ½ cup chopped fresh onion
– 1 tbsp. fresh basil leaves chopped
– Ellatika Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon Juice
Cook the couscous according to packet instructions, stir and place into a large bowl.
In a large pan, pour some drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat on medium fire. When hot, add the vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes.
Remove the vegetables from the pan and add them into the bowl.
Drizzle with Ellatika Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon Juice, season with salt and mix to combine.
Add fresh basil leaves on top and Serve.
Tip: Goes perfectly with meat, chicken or fish