The Mediterranean diet was developed in the countries around the Mediterranean Sea such as Greece, Italy & Spain.
In a worldwide scale, is considered one of the healthier diet models, often characterized as “A treasure in our plate”.
But, how well do you know Mediterranean Foods?
Mediterranean diet, despite the slight diversities observed among Mediterranean Countries, is mainly based on:
1. Unrefined cereals (whole wheat, multigrain bread, brown rice/pasta, oatmeal)
2. Fresh Fruits and vegetables (apple, orange, grapes, carrots, broccoli, spinach)
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Olives
4. Legumes (lentils, beans, pea)
5. Dairy Products (mostly cheese and yogurt)
6. High Consumption of Fish & Low Consumption of Meat Products
Are you ready for a healthier diet & a healthier life?
The right combination of the above-mentioned products along with their high nutritional value will certainly provide your body and mind with all the numerous benefits of this famous diet.
“Mediterranean Diet” is all you need!