With great pleasure KORVEL Ltd invites you to SIAL 2016, 16-20 October in Paris.
Our team will be there to introduce you to a unique tasty experience through our variety of Greek Mediterranean Quality Products.
We will be glad to meet you and discuss together our potential cooperation and your future requirements.
Have you ever wondered which are the factors that make Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) differentiate from olive oils of other origins?
According to scientific research, Greek EVOO contains more polyphenols than EVOO of other origins; polyphenols are antioxidants that fight against many diseases like high blood pressure, cholesterol, obesity and certain types of cancer.
Moreover, most of the Greek EVOO is hand-picked in the traditional Greek way and not harvested by mechanical methods. As a result, the olive fruit is not damaged or bruised and the final product is of higher quality.
In addition, 80% of Greek Olive Oil production is Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the most premium and healthy variety of olive oil.
Last but not least, the particular climatic and weather conditions of Greece allow the olive fruit to grow in such a way so as not to change its quality, taste and shape.
Greeks cultivate olive trees hundreds of years now. The whole philosophy and experience of so many years have led to the production of a far superior quality and delicate Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Back to ancient Greece, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been always used for the care of hair, skin, and nails due to its special properties. Since then, Extra Virgin Olive Oil has been a basic ingredient for many beauty DIY recipes.
Find below, five famous “must-try” beauty tips with our KORVEL Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
1. Face Mask: You will need 1 egg, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix all the ingredients and apply on your face for 10 minutes. Then rinse with water and feel your skin extra fresh and hydrated.
2. Nail strengthener: Put some lukewarm Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a bowl and soak your nails in it for 10 minutes. Follow this easy DIY tip once a week and enjoy strong and healthy nails!
3. Hair treatment: Once a week, apply some lukewarm Extra Virgin Olive Oil to your hair roots and tips for about 1 hour. Then, wash your hair with your shampoo and conditioner as usual. For better and faster results, leave olive oil all night.
*Important: Shampoo your hair first and then rinse with water in order to wash the oil more easily. Just try for more shiny and strong hair!
4. Body Scrub: Just mix 3 tbsp brown sugar/sea salt, 1 tbsp honey and 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a bowl. Lightly massage your body with the scrub before shower. Try this once a week and have your skin smoother and cleaner!
5. Body Lotion: While in shower, apply some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to your body right after your shower gel. Your skin will immediately look more healthy and smooth.
Add these easy DIY recipes to your beauty routine and make your hair, skin and nails look healthier than ever before!