4 rusks (Cretan dakos)
100g Greek FETA Cheese
5 tablespoons EVOO PDO “Vorios Mylopotamos Rethymnis Crete”/KORVEL Olive Oil Infused with Oregano
5-10 KORVEL Green Pitted Olives
Salt, oregano and garlic
1. Moisten the rusks with 4 tablespoons water.
2. Grate the tomatoes and add salt, oregano, garlic and EVOO “Vorios Mylopotamos Rethymnis Crete”/KORVEL Olive Oil Infused with Oregano.
3. Spread the tomato sauce on the rusks.
4. Cut Feta into cubes and add them over the tomato sauce.
5. Cut KORVEL Green Pitted Olives into slices and add them on the top.
6. Add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Olive Oil Infused with Oregano.
And….you are ready to taste Crete!